Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Favorite Product!

Welcome to my first Brand Challenge!! I fell in love with three products during the Influenster VoxBox and the Kiss Nail Dress was my #1 product.

For $6.99 I will be buying these again when I want to trendy, professional look fast! No more rushing around with wet nails before heading to a wedding. I will be popping these babies on within minutes and will be ready to go. No more worrying about messing up your nails while they aren't dry yet.

Even with my very short nails these babies looked great for days! I am currently growing out my nails so I can try them again. Why stop there? Do your toes too. This summer I am going to show off my Nail Dress toes in some cute flip flops!

Everything you need is in the little box, including 28 sheets and a nail file. If you have very short nails you might want a nail scissors but it's not something you have to have, any scissors will do.

I was blown away by this product and can't talk about it enough.

Get them at almost any store/drug store.



I hope you all love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment