Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WOWed the husband

The Montagne Jeunesse face masques have been something I have seen for years. Many a time I stopped to look more closely before moving on down the aisle. I guess it's great price had me worried about if it would work. Well clearly I'm the fool in this story!

The product smells amazing and is so quick, not to mention easy to use. A product that suggests only once a week usage and under $2, you can't beat that!

After rinsing it away I was really happy with the results, my skin was baby soft! My husband actually said "oh wow!" He isn't one to care at all for beauty products and probably thinks they are all a waste so for him to be impressed means this product is a winner.

If you read some of my older reviews you will see that I have reviewed all my products from Influenster. But as a brand challenge I wanted wanted to put the spot light on my favorite products, this including. There are a lot of "ok" products out there and I wanted to show of the products that more "awesome."

Thanks for reading. As my VoxBox challenges seem to be coming to an end please keep reading my posts about all sorts of new adventures and rambling thoughts I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment