Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The dreaded LIST

You (and by "you" I  mean other people besides just me....I hope) eventually lay your head down on your pillow. After, of course you spend most of the evening after your child(ren) go to sleep trying to accomplish as much as humanly possible. So, you finally find yourself in bed, you close your eyes but soon THE LIST starts to form. It's title is "What did I forget to do today/What to do tomorrow."

My husband and I spent New Years Eve in front of the TV on our computers, each trying to finish up things that needed to get done. Before we knew it the ball was dropping but I couldn't stop to go to bed while I was starting to feel like I was getting ahead of my list of things to do. By the time I finally went to bed it was around 2am. I closed my eyes and yet I could feel my brain buzzing. THE LIST!

After a good hour of list making in my head I eventually fell asleep. It's days like this I know I am blessed to have a child that sleeps past 7am. Not going to lie, it took a lot of effort (and some pain) to get my eyes to open this morning when that darling child padded into our room. But I love waking up to that sweet face! A cup of coffee later and here I am. Kind of regretting using my EBOOST sample yesterday, could really use it today.

So, guess how much of last nights LIST I remember???

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment